5 signs that you should suspect a scam. Experts from Marwick Investments Limited scam check tipsPaul Roberts 21 / February / 22 Visitors: 362
Marwick Investments Limited, a broker with five years of experience, offers to study the broker's website.
"Deception and scam" - often such associations visit a person when it comes to the Forex market. According to the British broker Marwick Investments Limited, scam is not always a sign of the Forex market. The expert told when scam is really worth fearing.
You can make good money on Forex, but for this it is important to find a decent broker and be vigilant. In this article, we will define how to understand that a broker is not a scammer.
Marwick Investments Limited scam protection team on 5 main signs of a fraud
First of all, when choosing a company for cooperation, our expert advises to be careful and not to hurry. This will help get around all the traps and scammers in the market.
How to recognize a scam? Marwick Investments Limited talks about five popular schemes:
- Acts on behalf of a company that does not exist. Find in Google the company, account plans, prices for services, information on company registration. For example, as on the website www.marwickinvestments.com, scam is excluded when the company provides all information about itself in the public domain, describes not only the terms of trade, but also measures to combat financial crime and money laundering, which requires European law from the broker.
- You are invited to fill out a strange registration form. Company should not ask you to indicate the CVV number of your bank card (three digits on the back of the card). A decent broker cannot and should not request such information. If you see such fields in the registration form - this is a sign of fraud. See which fields should be in the fair registration form:
- Terms of trade are not publicly available. Trading conditions should always be on the site in the section Tariff plans, namely - the minimum fee, available tools for trading and assets. Pay attention to the professional description of account packages:
- Promises of huge profits. Any advertising offer, especially an offer from brokers, should be viewed with skepticism. Even for experienced market forecast analysts, some developments come as a surprise. That is why when choosing a tariff, the company's manager must announce the percentage of possible drawdown on the asset. study market offers, choose medium ones. Some brokers, such as Marwick Investments Limited, provide economic analytics to help the client better navigate the situation:
- Manipulations. Scammers often put pressure on guilt ("don't invest today - you'll regret it tomorrow"), scare ("if not now - it will be too late"), hurry ("if not you - the next customer will pay more"). When a trader is scared, he is worried and in a hurry, he can often do reckless things.
What does a reliable broker's website look like? www.marwickinvestments.com scam check tips as an example
All information about the broker is listed on the website. Mandatory items include legal address, registration number, office location, contact telephone numbers, and e-mail. Here is the complete list of data:
- It is easy to keep in touch with the company in any convenient way:
- Customers have a choice of several tariff plans. You can invest in four types of assets, diversifying risks:
- All documents of the broker are on the site in the public domain.
- Traders can take a real part in trading, undergo training, open referral programs:
Becoming a confident Forex trader is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. Study the market and choose a worthy intermediary for Forex trading. Be sure to find the name of the company on the Internet, study the reviews. First of all, pay attention to the content and informativeness of the site.
Paul Roberts 51 years old Born in Edinburgh. Married. Studied at University of Oxford, Department of Public Policy and Social Work. Graduated in 1997. Works at Standard Life Aberdeen plc.