Broker Finance And Currency Limited review: a good choice for a traderPaul Roberts 08 / September / 21 Visitors: 104
In this article, we will look at five things to consider when choosing the broker that is right for you, using the example of Finance And Currency Limited broker.
Finance And Currency Limited is younger than many European brokers, but has already established itself as a company with an excellent reputation. Has been operating since 2020.
The company's actions are controlled by the local regulator.
Finance And Currency Limited reviews about the company
It is very important for traders that all contact details are available, this excludes the possibility of scam.
The broker maintains a Know Your Customer (KYC) security policy.
Know Your Customer (KYC) is the process of verifying the identity of your customers before or while they do business with you. The term "KYC" also refers to regulated methods of verifying the identity of a bank's customers to assess and monitor customer risks. The KYC process is also a legal requirement, conceived as an anti-money laundering (AML) measure.
For financial institutions, regulations are becoming increasingly stringent to better verify the identity of customers when opening and maintaining accounts. KYC policy requires "reasonable due diligence" to know (and retain) material facts about each customer. Whether you are subject to KYC rules or not, companies of all sizes employ KYC procedures to protect themselves and their customers.
If you open an account or make money transactions, the broker will ask you to provide the following information:
- Passport with signature page;
- Bank cards used to fund the account (front side with only the last 4 digits visible, back side with CVV, covered with finger or paper)
- Recent utility bill with name and address.
Terms of cooperation offered by Finance And Currency Limited reviews
Try to get a feel for what it will cost you to manage your portfolio over the course of the year, rather than just estimating the price per trade.
Think carefully if you need all the additional services that brokers offer for different types of accounts. Perhaps it will be an excellent decision for you to choose a simpler and more democratic company and choose one or two services that you need for your business.
Finance And Currency Limited reviews on Customer support:
Finance And Currency Limited support service has received a lot of positive feedback from customers for their professional work and efficiency.
What to do when you have questions? The support team is always in touch to support you.
You can reach out to support for changes to records, login issues, contact information changes, commission payments, appointments, and more.
Have a question but don't know who to contact? Write to the support service at one of the addresses listed below, or call by phone.
Finance And Currency Limited reviews from traders:
- “For a year of cooperation, so far it has shown itself only on the good side. Customer-oriented service. The support is very adequate and always meets halfway, if you yourself have clearly not messed up. With the withdrawal of profit, there have never been problems or delays. Maximum on the second day. "
- “The broker is good precisely in terms of stability of work - it is not the first year on the market, quotes do not hang here, requotes are extremely rare. Money is withdrawn promptly. We can say that one of the top brokers today. In general, here you can work calmly and earn decent money. "
- “This broker has its pros and cons, but still there are many more positives for me. Yes, there are, of course, periodic requotes on the account with instant execution, but not critical. In general, they offer excellent spreads, functional platforms and with the withdrawal of profit they have order! Finance And Currency Limited is definitely not the worst option, I'll tell you! ”
Paul Roberts 51 years old Born in Edinburgh. Married. Studied at University of Oxford, Department of Public Policy and Social Work. Graduated in 1997. Works at Standard Life Aberdeen plc.